Servings: 2 cups
· 2 cups unsweetened plant-based milk + 1 ½ tbsp corn starch OR 2 cups of soy cream
· 1 cup Aviva cheddar-style cheeze, shredded
· 10 slices marinated jalapeños, chopped
· 1 tbsp. liquid of marinated jalapeños
· 1 tsp. onion powder
· Salt to taste
1. If using plant-based milk + corn starch, mix well these two ingredients and heat in a saucepan, whisking constantly.
2. If using soy cream, add all ingredients together to a saucepan
3. Mix well until desired consistency is achieved
4. Serve hot of cold with quesadillas, nachos, tacos, chips and even more!